These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Beamz -108 MkII 18x3w Mini LED Moving Head

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
mps
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Beamz -108 MkII 18x3w Mini LED Moving Head

Post by mps »

I don't see the MHL108 in the library so here is a preliminary 11 channel version.

The manual I have seen does not identify the colour channel 9 correctly and may have other minor errors too.

This fixture files works fairly well although the colour swatches need more attention to match the reflected colour perceived on a white surface. I tried to match the estimated RGB values with Lee RGB levels at first but then found that was going to take too long for me.

Any one got a shortcut to match macro RGB levels to colour swatches? This light divides the 255 range of each colour into six values so the values used appear to be roughly 0, 51, 102, 153, 204 and 255 on each of the RGB colours (I haven't done a direct comparison yet but may do if I can't get match the swatches a lot better using random trial guesses with close swatches in the Misc_* series).

Interested in your experiences with this fixture and particularly if you have figured out any more omissions or errors in the manual I haven't spotted. For example I think there may be an undocumented reset command.

Brand: Beamz
Model: MHL-108
Matrix: 18x3w
Tilt Range: 180 degrees
Pan Range: 540 degrees
Beam described as 15 degrees

Here is my latest fixture file for this moving head with an image.

Enjoy!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Beamz -108 MkII 18x3w Mini LED Moving Head

Post by Jan_K »

Hej mps.

Please export the fixture to pff file and upload it. the fxt file format don't contain all information.

/Jan
mps
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: Beamz -108 MkII 18x3w Mini LED Moving Head

Post by mps »

Ok I have exported my latest version. Previously I just put the files in place myself. My apologies. I assume that all required the colour swatches are packed in this export file.

Still work needed on matching up colour swatches.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”