These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Fixture for Flash butrym LED PAR 56 Slim RGBW

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
MagicBubbleMan
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: x2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Fixture for Flash butrym LED PAR 56 Slim RGBW

Post by MagicBubbleMan »

I created the fixture for Flash butrym LED PAR 56 Slim RGBW. Complete profile includes Fixture, Macros, Gobos and ScanLib. Open zip archive and copy the contents of the folder Freestyler inside the installation folder Freestyler in your pc.

Good light at all.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Fixture for Flash butrym LED PAR 56 Slim RGBW

Post by spud1511 »

Hi magicbubbleman,
If you choose to export the fixture from the fixture creator (file - export) it creates a .pff file which contains all the required images, etc packed into the one file which should be near idiot proof for users to import all in one go (no manual copying involved).

ps thanks for sharing your fixture :)

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”