These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Can't find your fixture in FreeStyler or on this forum?

Download new fixtures Created by the community! And also see it in the NEXT Release! - This Area is ONLY for fixtures you HAVE created and are sharing NOT for requests!
Forum rules
Only Create posts with the Title being the fixture your supplying and add the fixture as an attachment! NO Off site links if this is a problem talk to an ADMIN.
remco_k
FreeStyler Version: N/A
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Can't find your fixture in FreeStyler or on this forum?

Post by remco_k »

Many users have many more different types and models of fixtures. So if you use (any) lighting control software, there's always a chance that you find your fixture is not supported by default.
Some users do panic about that and start creating posts here that their fixture file cannot be found anywhere on the world.
But hey! Don't panic!

If you can't find your fixture in FreeStyler or in this subforum, it most probably does'nt exist. Yet.
Here is where you kick in, you (and only you) can create the fixture file because you have the fixture to test it.
So asking around for this fixture is not gonna help you much and will just be a waste of your time and that of others.

So please, don't post a request for your fixture type. If it is'nt there, then it is'nt. There is just one way to get it: Make it yourself.
Depending of how smart you are and how complex your fixture is, it will take 30 seconds to 15 minutes.
If you want fancy pictures (like good looking gobo's) to go with it, it takes some more time.

Creating a fixture file is easy, you'll need the following things:

1. The DMX channel description (in the manual of your fixture)
2. FreeStylers Fixture Creator (installed by default when installing FreeStyler)
3. FreeStyler
4. Your fixture

You might want to look at other fixtures how they are created, just open a readily made fixture in Fixture creator and see how other people have done it.
Then create your own. Take off by starting the Fixture creator and giving the fixture a good name and fill in its brand.
The rest is up to you.

If you, for any reason, fail to create a (fully) working fixture file, you are free to ask for help at the FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support subforum. But keep in mind, there are rules there! Read them first.
One of the rules is that you must show that you have tried by uploading your (partitially) created fixture file (export it as *.pff from the fixture creator), also you must note the DMX channel description for the fixture and ofcourse what fails and what not. With this information other visitors can have a look at your fixture file and may provide a solution.

When you are done and you have a working fixture, congrats!! Now you can post it in this subforum so other users can benefit from it.

Developer of the Sound 2 Light application (SL.exe) for FreeStyler: https://www.digiplay.nl/fs
Electronics runs on magic smoke. If it escapes, the electronics won't work anymore!
Need a SHOUTcast stream?: https://www.digiplay.nl
barbarian
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Re: Can't find your fixture in FreeStyler or on this forum?

Post by barbarian »

I'm looking for the Stage Right Mini-Spider 8 led fixture maybe it is under different name ?
Can someone help ?
barbarian
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.49
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Post by barbarian »

Pat42
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.43
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Pat42 »

Hi

Same probleme with my laser: Modele Nicols X-RAY 1200mW. I try again and again but i don't succeed.
It's easier with moving head...
Kropi
FreeStyler Version: x2

Post by Kropi »

led par artlite
pablo300
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.0
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by pablo300 »

FOS Wash 600 Hex, i need this fixture.. could you help me?
djSupport
Hosts the Freestyler Forum and is an Admin!
FreeStyler Version: Forum la
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by djSupport »

pablo you'll need to ask in the correct place and or use the fixture creation service (paid)
Heather Trott, You Babe! I Drive a Dacia Duster and Explore! Check it out

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads”