These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Midi Control?

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Midi Control?

Post by Partyman »

If I want my BCF2000 faders to control group intensity how would I go about this with the midi setup? I can use midi to DMX to control a single fixtures dimmer but not the whole group. I want this to work by default without selecting anything. I know how to select a group and have a slider for intensity but that is not what I want. This is what I want:

BCF Fader 1 = Group 1 intensity
BCF Fader 2 = Group 2 Intensity
BCF Fader 3 = Group 3 Intensity

I want this to work this way when Freestyler opens without having to select anything.
I am pretty sure it can be done via "Commands" but I have no idea how to make them and the Freestyler Wiki did not help me at all :? What is the formula for making "commands"?

Rusty

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Midi Control?

Post by Spirit »

hi
the only way to do this is to use the submasters.
and you can enable "open submaster with startup" on the freestyler setup.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance

Return to “BCF2000”