These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Problem installing BCF2000

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
DjMania
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Problem installing BCF2000

Post by DjMania »

Hi!
I’m trying to install the BCF2000 but I have no success and now I don’t have any more ideas. Please help me! :-)
I powered the BCF and connected it to USB. Windows say that it have found new hardware and installed it correctly. But BC manager says that there are no controllers connected.
I have tried to change USB port and cable with no success.
I have installed Behringers MIDI drivers.
I have no more ideas so please tell me what I have missed. Thanks for your help.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: Problem installing BCF2000

Post by Spirit »

hello, Djmania

did you allready put your bcf on USB mode and BC mode

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/using_bcf2000 here you can read how to do it.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
DjMania

Post by DjMania »

Yes, both BC mode and U1 mode. I have checked and changed it several times. Still no luck :-(
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

ai , difficult.

did you also tried a other pc.
and can you also explain what you allrady did with bc_edit and how you tried to connect your bcf to bc_edit.
does the bcf2000 work with freestyler (with the default .sys file) ?
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
DjMania

Post by DjMania »

To be honest I don’t have a clue what I did wrong, but now everything seems to work. :-)
I tried to install BC Manager on a second computer but didn’t get it to work there either. But then I realized Freestyler recognized the BCF. I downloaded Bome’s SendSX and transferred a .syx file to the BCF and installed an .fms files in Freestyler. Everything seems fine, but I have a lot to learn.
Then I deleted the BCMan.ini file and started BCManager again. Now that program seems to work also.
Thanks for your help. Now I have to start learning. :-)

Return to “BCF2000”