These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

[Resolved] BCF2000 don't save syx file

Questions regarding the Behringer BCF2000 controller.
forno
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler

[Resolved] BCF2000 don't save syx file

Post by forno »

Ok, maybe I'm stupid...

I've downloaded a config files for my BCF 2000, exactely this http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... =16&t=2189, then I've uploaded it to my BCF2000 using MidiOx, gone to FS and all works perfectly. But If I shut down the BCF and switch it on again everything is different in FS (i.e. I have Master Intensity on encoded and at the end it is on a fader).
If I resend the syx file all come back working perfectly... Why?
Last edited by forno on May 5th, 2011, 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: BCF2000 don't save syx file

Post by Spirit »

i have the same issue but i allready did some research about it.
but at end Bc_edit is the only program that can save a .Sys file on your Bcf2000, But Bc_edit will give somekind of Error If you try to upload the .sys file.
and that because of the version of java you use, it only work on a older version of java.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
forno

Post by forno »

Yes, I get an error too when I click Save in BCEdit... I've tryed also to look for an older java version to install but nothing...
So, what shoult I do, send syx file each time I use my device?
forno

Post by forno »

Ok, I've just solved using the software finded on the topic http://www.freestylersupport.com/fsforu ... =16&t=2218, remember to save your preset on the list 1-32 and not on preset 0, because preset 0 will be lost at BCF reboot.

Return to “BCF2000”