These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Specifications Windows and Android

bongopete
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Specifications Windows and Android

Post by bongopete »

I am new to the world of dmx and was told about you software and have a few questions so here goes. I am unsure whether to stick with windows or go down the andriod route.
1. If I install on my dj laptop running windows will it conflict with Virtual DJ if I have both running at the same time.
2. what are the minimum specifications for running on either windows 7 or windows.I use both at the moment one laptop on windows 7 and the other on windows 10.
3. can anyone give my any links to the best usb to dmx lead. I have seen some on ebay but want to make sure I dont buy twice.
4. If i go down the android route what version of android does it have to be, what micro usb port does it have to be as some of the new tablets have a new kind of usb port and again could anybody supply some links to the right leads.
5. my lights consist of 2 ADJ mini dekkers and a chauvet swarm wash fx are they all compatible with freestyler. I want to let the swarm run on sound to light and control the 2 dekkers to run in sinc doing light shows.
TIA
Pete

Return to “Android”