These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

[Question] Does Freestyler work with Martin Universal USB-DMX 2?

Discuss everything regarding DMX interfaces in this forum.
Barabba
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

[Question] Does Freestyler work with Martin Universal USB-DMX 2?

Post by Barabba »

Hi mates!
I have an old version of lightjokey 2.95.1 and I'm experiencing troubles with 16 bit pan/offset on fixtures. On LJ DMX output panel it looks it works correctly, when the LSB from a 16 bit offset increments a carry goes correctly to MSB and 0 to LSB, as it should be, but in reality the MSB is affected when the LSB value overcomes only 192 (if I remember right). I guess it's a bug of the program, or it can be inside the fixture firmware, or maybe the USB to DMX adapter. I would like to test the adapter with another software, but I'm not sure Freestyler supports this adapter. What do you think? ON Win7-64 it appears like: Jungo - R&D International BVBA - Martin Universal USB-DMX 2

If not, Can you suggest any other way to write directly a value into DMX adress? That can be enough for me to debug the problem

THank you a lot for help!

Return to “DMX Interfaces”