These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Laserworld ES-400 RGB Topic is solved

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
Torpax
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Laserworld ES-400 RGB

Post by Torpax »

Hello Freestyler,

i have modified a Fixturefile i found here in the forum to be compatible with my Laserworld Es-400RGb (I know i shout habe bought ILDa :-) )

Most of it works fine - but there is 1 animation counting backwards from5 to 1 that does not work

Sitting on channel2 with the value of 88 it shows only the 5 but does not count backwards like it does when i use a manual controller.

Any ide what i could do wrong?

Big thanks
Torpax

____________________German______________________________________

Hallo FreeStyler,

ich hab ein FixtureFile aus dem forum fuer meine Laserworld ES-400 RGB modifieziert.

Das ganze funzt so weit auch ganz supe,r lediglich mit den automatic programmen hab ich ein wenig probleme

Auf DMX Channel 2 sitzen auf dem Wert 88 eine animation die von 5 rueckwaerts zaehlt (es gibt weiter aber diese wuerde ich gerne verwenden_

ich habe den wert auf dem Gobowheel definiert. alle manuell sowie andere animationen gehen nur der Countdown bleibt bei 5 stehen und zaehlt nicht rueckwaertz.

Mit einem manualle Controller gehts be genau den selben Einstellungen.

Hat jemand eine Idee was ich falsch gemacht haben koente?

Vielen Dank
Torpax
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Laserworld ES-400 RGB

Post by Jan_K »

Hej I tried to open the pff file you have attached but it looks like there is an error in it.

There is not gobo tab and no color tab though they are defined.

You may have to export it again and eventually import it to see that the pff is created correct.
No_tabs.jpg
I will add this to the bug tracker

/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Torpax

Post by Torpax »

Hello Jan,

thank you for your reply, no idea what happened. I have exported it again and re imported it on my 2nd PC and it works for me.

can you give it a second try please?

Much appreciated
Torpax
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Hej again.

It still don't work fore me.
And I have not got any response on the bug tracker on this issue.

I need to find an other PC and make a new installation for testing the this tab issue.

Back to you fixture problem:
You can open the DMX monitor and there you can see what values Freestyler are sending to Laser when you operate is manually and when you use the control panels.
You just need to figure out where the difference are.

/Jan
Torpax

Post by Torpax »

Hello Jan,

thanks for the tip - there was no difference in the values. I managed to solve the issue by using another usb dongle (used the velmann before now entec) - seems like that fixed it.

Thanks for your support
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

Hej again

Nice to hear.

On the tab issue I found that you file have tabs.
I tried it on an other PC and there it was the same no tabs.
Debugging a bit on the issue it looks like if the fixture is opened / imported with a double click in a file browser then it fails, no tabs. But if I opens the fixture in FixureCreator -> Import then the tabs are okay.

I added this info in the bug tracker so Raphael can debug on it.

/Jan

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”