These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

my Karma Strobe 1500 DMX doesnt work with FreeStyler!!

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
alepozzo
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 10

my Karma Strobe 1500 DMX doesnt work with FreeStyler!!

Post by alepozzo »

hello everybody!!

I've a Karma Strobe 1500 DMX and a GUS USB VL344 DMX converter.
I use the last version of FreeStyler.

My strobo when I try to use it whit FreeStyler it doesn't work, doesn't respond to any commands by the program.
I've tried to use the strobo with a normal 16ch dmx controller and it works!!
I've used the fixture of a Stairville 1500 Strobo, which has the same channels of my strobo.

Some tests I can do?
Thanks a lot

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: my Karma Strobe 1500 DMX doesnt work with FreeStyler!!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Just because it has the same channels, doesn't always means the DMX values like up correctly so it will cause you problems. My thoughts would be to make your own file for the fixture as generally with strobes it's only 2 channels, so pretty simple stuff.
alepozzo
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 10

Post by alepozzo »

I've understand who the fixture is not for my strobo but also with the sliders in the right corner of the program the strobo doesnt work! Solution?
How I do for create a fixture for my strobo? Thanks!!
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Well you'll need the correct manual to make sure you have the right DMX values to work from. Then you can start creating a fixture file for it. If you've never done one before, then I suggest that you start by looking at FS wiki which give some good tutorials on getting you started.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/welcome

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”