These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Help for building a file for a BeamZ FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
DreNL
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Help for building a file for a BeamZ FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW

Post by DreNL »

Hello, I have aquired a BeamZ FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW LED's DMX. Can be found here: http://www.tronios.com/nl/lighting/stat ... w-dmx.html.

Have already started on the file. I have this so far:

Channel 1: Manual Red Dimmer

Channel 2: Manual Green Dimmer

Channel 3: Manual Blue Dimmer

Channel 4: Manual White Dimmer

Channel 5: 0-14 No Function, 15-29 single color strobe, 30-44 multi color strobe, 45-255 choose color

Channel 6: 1-209 No Function, 210-223 red color, 224-255 green color

Channel 7: 1-19 blue color, 20-39 white color, 40-59 white + red color, 60-79 blue + green + white color, 80-99 color change 1, 100-119 color change 2, 120-139 all bright, 140-159 multicolor auto 1, 160, 179 multicolor auto 2, 180-199 sound 1, 200-219 sound 2, 220-239 sound 3, 240-255 sound 4.

Channel 8: Speed Control.

I have filled this in in the channel list. Just wondering if I need to fill in anything else.

As soon as the file is ready I will attach it to the forum.

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Help for building a file for a BeamZ FlatPAR 154x 10mm R

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hi
That seems fine in regards to matching it to the manual, but if you have the fixture yourself then test it that way. It is the best way to test fixture files by any means.

Regards
Nathan
DreNL

Post by DreNL »

Nathan, am new to the lighting scene and have no clue on how to make the fixture. But I am trying my hardest. I found out till now that I can control purple. And I keep changing stuff, but I keep changing purple. Ow I can dimm the light also.. Am now working on controlling all RGB colors seperately.

If someone could point me to a par which has the same kind of functions could see what this fixture looks like and modify it to fit my flatpar.

Edit:

I have the RGBW dimmers on channel 1-4 running. I get some movement on channel 6 and 7, but strobe on 5 and speed on 8 (which is used by the strobe) I can't get to work. Also on 6 and 7 not all the movement, but some when using the sliders. Attached the export and PDF.
FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW.pff
FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW Manual.pdf
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hi
Download this and try it with the LED Par plug in and control it

Iris Channel - Channel 5 Control
Focus Channel - Channel 6 Control
Frost Channel - Channel 7 Control
2nd Frost Channel - Channel 8 Speed Control

Regards
Nathan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
DreNL

Post by DreNL »

Sorry Nathan, doesn't work. Still the same output.. Missing the strobe and not showing a lot of the program. Seems like it reacts only to every 10th step.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

uhmmm i have taken a look at the PDF but the dmx charts arent realy normal.

but to get the Strobe working (as the PDF descrips)
1.) choose a Color WITH channel 1,2,3,4
2.) set Channel 5 between value 15-44
3.) slide channel 8 up

and it should work.

and what do you mean with this:
and not showing a lot of the program. Seems like it reacts only to every 10th step.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
DreNL

Re: Help for building a file for a BeamZ FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW

Post by DreNL »

Okay, tried this and it is working. The main problem with this par is like what you said, not normal.. A lot in a channel is depending on other settings in another channel.. As I am new with the pars this was a mess.

Have to say the profile is working when you fully understand the settings.. Also the sound2light is working like a charm on the par.

Thanks for the patience and a good profile.
BobRock
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: Home Lighting Control

Re: Help for building a file for a BeamZ FlatPAR 154x 10mm RGBW

Post by BobRock »

Hi. DreNL You write something about the purple color .I have beamz flatpar and can not get purple ( can not get the blue color so it depend on blue ) . How did you get it to work ?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”