These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

60w LED Chinese moving head. 12 channel

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
simplykind
Just started using FS
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

60w LED Chinese moving head. 12 channel

Post by simplykind »

CLED350SP.pdf
I was wondering if someone might be able to help me get these darn moving head lights up and running with freestyler. I've spent hours watching tutorials and trying to get these things working. I've got some functionality, but they are still not working 100%. Not sure what to do. Attached is the manual. Our band is playing a gig next weekend and I would love to be able to bring these out and have someone working them. It would add a LOT to our show. If you can point me in the right direction or shoot me a pff file, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance. - STeve
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

And the light shines on. While we all ride on. When the days come and gone You know we all ride on.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: 60w LED Chinese moving head. 12 channel

Post by Spirit »

hi i will HELP you..

so for a starter can you upload the PFF file you made so i can see what you did wrong.
and i can explain how to solve it..

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

Thanks! I will upload tonight when I get home from work. I appreciate it!
And the light shines on. While we all ride on. When the days come and gone You know we all ride on.
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

Minispot 60W (12 ch)retry2.pff
I'm stumped. I think something is causing it to auto reset every so often. I have color, tilt/pan and lamp control.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

hi

it looks allmost perfect..
1) Reset channel you did not fill this in..

on the PDF i see its on channel 12 and the Value = between 150 and 200 i would fill in 175 the middle value..
http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... ddle_value

2) the Color and Gobo value's isnt correct..
you fillt in 0, 8, 14, 20, 26, 32 and 38..on both the tabs..

but the pdf says for colors
between
0-17 color1
18-34 color2
35-51 color 3
and on......

i would fill in the middle value again.
so color1 = 8
color2 = 26
color3 = 60
and
gobo1 = 8
gobo2 = 27
gobo3 = 65

hope this helps...

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

Minispot 60W (12 ch)retry22.pff
Thanks for the input. I tried putting the values in the middle and it was giving me half of each color. I ended up putting the beginning of each address for the colors and its working. Im running into a few issues. When i use the preset patterns in the pan/tilt window, the lights start to scroll through colors and gobos randomly. Also, if I use the manual pan/tilt sometimes it will reset the fixture. Thats why i had initially removed the reset from the functionality. Any idea as to why this is happening? Attached the latest file as well
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

then its seems the pdf and the fixture you have are not the same..

seems like channel 1/2/10 or 11 are the Gobo/Color/reset channels..
and other channels are used for Pan/tilt.

Read this http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... _dmx_table
and look if the DMX table is the same as how your fixture responts.

/spirit
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

OK yeah maybe i need to go through each channel and make sure everything is correct. I'm pretty sure(95%) I have the right pdf.
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

GOT IT! Thanks for all your help :mrgreen:

I just removed the 16 bit pan/til channels as these were somehow conflicting with the colors and gobos. Now they work perfectly. Again, huge thanks!
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Any chance you can upload the fixture at all? Then it's available for other people and it keeps the library update for the future. :)
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

Sure thing. Should I upload it here or put it in the Generic section of fixtures?
simplykind
Just started using FS

Post by simplykind »

Yeah no problem. I'll post it in the "Generic" fixture section as soon as I get a chance.
Jan_K
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Post by Jan_K »

Hej simplykind.

Don't think it belongs in the generic section.

It only fit one fixture model so to me there are nothing generice in that at all.

To me a generic fixture fits several brands.

;)

/Jan

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”