These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Aurorae LED Par 64 - Help!

Fixture File Help & Support, This is not a Request forum we are here to help you not work for you... If you do need a fixture and don't wish to make one yourself or learn then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
This forum is designed for you to get HELP with building fixtures, Please make an attempt if you get stuck YOU must upload your partial fixture file (as an exported fixture file) so we can point you in the right direction if you don't do this you won't LEARN and if you don't learn you will may never be able to get the fixtures you require. It is Very hard to make fixtures for people when we don't have the same light at hand to test it with after all having the light in front of you makes programing so much easier! That's why we will help but rarely build any fixtures for you. You Alone are the best person to build your fixtures if you need help ask if you want it building for you Don't....
or alternativaly if your willing to pay for fixtures to be created then go here : http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service

You can Upload your fixtures as attachments to your posts so there is no need to supply email details Please post any fixtures in the download forum if you require help please contact an Admin/Moderator.
hottspotz
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Aurorae LED Par 64 - Help!

Post by hottspotz »

First, I'm a total newbie, but I am trying to learn. I have four Aurorae LED Par 64s. There is a fixture already created for these which is very basic, but correct. It is a six channel fixture and there are 0-255 sliders for each of the channels. My two problems are:

1 - When I try to add these fixtures in the 3D view they are not recognized.

2 - The fixture profile in Freestyler is not feature specific and I have no idea how to modify the fixture to automate the programming process, or if it's even possible. There are strobing features to the fixtures for example that I'd like to be able to click on to set as a step in a scene. Right now I just have to slide the effect channel to get the desired effect. Is there a way to automate this? If I try to create a new fixture, the only options I have to work with are the six channels... I can't figure out how to program what the individual values within the channel do. I hope this makes sense and that I can accomplish what I'm looking to do. If there's someone out there who has this fixture and a more specific control template I'd love to have it, but I'm not above putting in the work if someone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks for your time!!

Pmarten8
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: http://twitter.com/looneychoons

Re: Aurorae LED Par 64 - Help!

Post by Pmarten8 »

Hi Hottspotz

Upload the fixture as a .pff you need to use extract in the fixture creator upload it here

Can you Check this is right manual for your fixture
http://site.auroraeinc.com/Manuals/alp36_pro_ver2.3.pdf

Soon as i have that i can look at your fixture ill be able to investigate the problem for you and if changes are need i will fix and re upload the files for you

Thanks Pmarten8
Pmarten8
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: http://twitter.com/looneychoons

Post by Pmarten8 »

Looked more at your fixture and seams it all programmed with macros

which if im mistaken are pre programmed into that fixture and magic 3d dose not have every fixtures macros programmed in to it

Also magic 3d dose not have any Aurorae fixtures so ive made one for this fixture only .pff files are allowed here and as far as i know there is no way to extract fixture from magic 3d i can package it in a zip and email it to you (PM Me Your Email) i send to you but you will only be able to see the fixture switch on and off in magic 3d and wont get any of the pre set programs as magic 3d dose not know them

So the only way to see what is being sent the parcans is to have the fixtures rigged up and then test the fixture you have created

I have same problem with my Acme Miracled and have to have it rigged up to see what its doing to make sequences

I have also made a fixture form the manual above you can download this and test it you can even compare mine to yours its very basic and needs the Mode and Macro pics making as there is non available in fixture creator that suite this fixture so ive used what i can find to fit may take some getting use too

Aurorae LED Par 64 Beta (Untested)
LED PAR 64 PRO Beta.pff
Hope you get this sorted any further problem reply here thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kb2vsa
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by kb2vsa »

Hmm. No replies to the posted file? Well, I have these lights, so I downloaded it and used it. It works nicely. However, once I use a "gobo" or "macro", I cannot figure how to get out of it and back to manually changing the color or using DMX400. Any ideas?

I am new to DMX and FreeStyler, but I am learning.
mattj
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by mattj »

Thanks for creating the file. It doesn't seem to work for my fixture, but my manual calls my fixure 'LED P180', so it was kind of a shot in the dark. Pun intended.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Help & Support”