These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

NEED HELP TO MAKE FIXTURE FOR SHINP DL-22

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
dancewave
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

NEED HELP TO MAKE FIXTURE FOR SHINP DL-22

Post by dancewave »

has there been any fixtures made for the DL-22 laser or does anyone know where i can get it from
is anyone abe to make the fixture for this as i am not able to work out how to do it
i have added the manual if that helps
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

dancewave
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: NEED HELP TO MAKE FIXTURE FOR SHINP DL-22

Post by dancewave »

is anyone able to help with this
Onge

Post by Onge »

You can always pick up the 7 channel fixture created by DJ Support in the FreeStyler Fixture Files - User created Downloads area.
That will at least enable you to use the fixture until, you can either work out how to create a fixture file or someone else comes up with one.
dinushan
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
Twitter: none

Post by dinushan »

anyone have the profile for this light?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”