These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Abstract MAD SCAN MBI150 [SOLVED] Topic is solved

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
djsimonr
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.0
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Abstract MAD SCAN MBI150 [SOLVED]

Post by djsimonr »

Hi guys, I am new to freestyler and still learning a lot of things. I am currently stuck on getting a file for my Abstract mad scan mbi150's so I thought I would have a go at making one myself but I am not sure what to do. If someone already has a file and would like to share that would be great, if not I have the manual for the scanner but I am unsure where to start and what to do.

djsimonr

Re: Abstract MAD SCAN MBI150

Post by djsimonr »

spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7

Re: Abstract MAD SCAN MBI150

Post by spud1511 »

The bad news... that manual is useless and doesn't tell you the dmx info you need.

The good news, I still have 10 of these lights in semi-regular use, and I thought I had uploaded a profile years ago. Although a quick search came up with nothing - so here you go.
Scan 150 mbi.pff
IMPORTANT: some older lights (LIKE THESE ONES, and some early martin lights, etc) have the + and - wires the opposite way around in the dmx plug. So you will need to buy yourself a DMX crossover cable to correct the polarity (2 or more if you need to reverse it back again for other fixture types), and a proper 120 ohm terminator for the end of the dmx line or all sorts of strange and erratic things will happen.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
djsimonr

Re: Abstract MAD SCAN MBI150 [SOLVED]

Post by djsimonr »

thank you very much spud1511, much appreciated.

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”