These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Help me find Mini 12w RGBW LED Moving Head

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
JavaunM
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: X2
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Post by JavaunM »

Hi, does anyone know where I can find the Mini 12w RGBW LED Moving Head fixture?

Here's a link to it; http://www.amazon.com/moving-light-head ... B00KEH8P1K

Please help, would love to get this ASAP and the manual isn't much of a help.
Manual ; http://imgur.com/BuWyZVK

spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Help me find Mini 12w RGBW LED Moving Head

Post by spud1511 »

Where's the second page?
That tells you to put ch 1 as pan, ch2 as tilt, and ch3 as strobe (at least on/off/fade patterns - would probably need to use macro buttons instead of entering as a strobe channel though).
The other 6 channels worth of info aren't there.
JavaunM
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: X2
I Use FreeStyler for: Church

Re: Help me find Mini 12w RGBW LED Moving Head

Post by JavaunM »

Thanks for the response!

I accidentally put the wrong link, here is the proper link will all three pages I got in the package.
http://imgur.com/BuWyZVK,lzFwQhS,ipLqmBb

Additionally, you stated that ch 1 is pan, ch2 is title, etc, but I necessarily don't know how to enter those values in to the Fixture Creator. That's where my troubles come from as-well, even when I reviewed the guides on your website. This is very new to me.
spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by spud1511 »

Please excuse the slightly bullet pointed walk through here then. I have taken the 9 channel version (you will need to make sure that the menu on the light itself is set to use 9 channel mode).

Open fixture creator, choose to create a new custom fixture.

From the top left;
Put in the make and model of the light, choose a 'near enough' picture from the browser window for now, or create your own thumbnail (browse forum for how). Enter 9 in the box by 'total channels'.
So now you ready to tell freestyler which channel does what...
Put the number 1 in the box by pan (8 bit) - tells freestyler ch1 is pan, and enter 540 in box by pan range.
Number 2 in box by tilt (8 bit), and 270 in box by tilt range.
Number 3 in box for strobe channel, but this will also need some dmx values in the next boxes so you will need to enter off value as anything your chart lists as open light (8-15 so entering 12 should do it), low 20, med 70, high 120 (you can swap these for any numbers between 16 and 131 that you feel is a better slow medium or fast strobe when you test it out yourself).
Tick the box in bottom left called 'enable cmy/rgb'. Then the box called 'rgb values' that appears once this is done.
You can now enter the channel numbers for red ch (4), green channel (5), blue channel (6), and 'ww' (warm white) as 7.
Back in the middle numbers by 'intensity' enter number 8, then 0 for min, and 255 for max.
Now you need to look near top for 'channel description' tab. On this page freestyler will have automatically tried to fill in names for all the channels, if they are correct then enter 'macro's or 'functions' as the description for channel 9.
Check pan and tilt defaults are at value 127, and rest of defaults at zero.
Same for the locate column, except you will want the dimmer (intensity), and colours red/green/blue/white all at 255.
Almost there.....
On the macros tab, click add button 5 times (as you have 5 functions to add), and enter the middle values of the ranges under the ch9 column....
So... For the first line ch9 column gets number 35, click picture column, and use the browser on the right to find a little graphic you feel represents 'normal' or 'extra functions off'.
Then repeat with a graphic for 'light off when moving' (value 75),
One for 'cancel the light off when moving function' (value 85),
Reset fixture (205),
Sound reactive mode (253).

I know it's a lot to take in... But have a go, and if you really get stuck me or one of the others on here can probably help if you get as far as you can and post up what you got.. (File.. Export from fixture creator)
Hope this helps

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”