These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Eurolite TMH-8 Moving Head

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
djflocke
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Eurolite TMH-8 Moving Head

Post by djflocke »

I need a Fixture for the TMH-8. Can somebody help me ?

Greetings Dj Flocke

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Eurolite TMH-8 Moving Head

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Be glad to help you if you can post a manual so we can work from it.
robo
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.0
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by robo »

Hi all! This is my first post and first day with Freestyler. I can attach a manual in pdf, because I need your help with fixture file for this device, maybe I can learn to make fixtures in some 1 month, but I dont have so much time.
Thanks in forward. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
r.goossens

Post by r.goossens »

I'm also looking for a fixture file for this moving head, do you have one?
I can not find it anywhere...

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”