These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Need fixture file for blizzard blade runner rgbw [SOLVED]

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
edoerfel
Possibly Becoming Qualified FS User

Need fixture file for blizzard blade runner rgbw [SOLVED]

Post by edoerfel »

I need a fixture file for the blizzard blade runner RGBW
Manual: http://www.blizzardlighting.com/index.p ... format=raw

I need the 32 channel DMX version.

Thanks so much

Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Need fixture file for blizzard blade runner rgbw

Post by Jan_K »

Hej

I just had a quick look on the DMX table and made a fixture which can control one of the lamps.

There need to be created 3 more and they are to be used as a combined fixtures.

The DMX table on the datasheet miss some values.
Channel 19 and 20 are used to control some macros but there is no values for setting these functions off so it is the RGBW channels which are used.

The attached fixture is only a test so you need to figure out the values for channel 19 and 20 and post them.
Blizzard_Lighting_Blade_Runner_RGBW_1_of_4_32ch.pff
/Jan
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edoerfel

Post by edoerfel »

Hi thanks for the post, however the pan and tilt does not work.. This is one of the most complex fixtures I've delt with so far and am needing some more help!
Thanks
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

You have all 32 faders in the fader panel, "right side of Freestyler" by using them it should be possible to control all channals individually and then detect what is wrong.

When I look at the output monitor then pan and tilt are changing values on channel 22 and 23 which is the channals for the first head. (That is what is stated in the data sheet)

Are you sure that you are not running in 14 channel mode.

/Jan
edoerfel

Post by edoerfel »

Okay it was on 14 ch mode. I switched it to 32 cha mode and everything works for the 1st light. I can control the other three from the side fader panel. All the sliders work. Now just how do I get them from the sliders to actual windowed controls...
And one little thing with the first like - I can pan and tilt but the shapes don't work.. Hmmm
Thanks for the help!
Jan_K

Post by Jan_K »

I will do the control for the 3 others lights later but can you please verify the two macros.
Please check that they shift to the right function / color and specially how to turn them off again.
That is not stated in the data sheet.

/Jan
edoerfel

Post by edoerfel »

Ya the macros work.
I got Adam Collins to create me a profile for them and I got it working!!
Thanks again for the help! If you want I can still confirm that your profile works when you edit it for anyone else on the forum who might need it who doesn't want to pay for a profile.
Thanks
edoerfel

Post by edoerfel »

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”