These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Tint-5-RGBAW Battery power and wireless par light

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
djkrazy
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Tint-5-RGBAW Battery power and wireless par light

Post by djkrazy »

I have a new light.
It really does not have a name that I know.
Could be Tint - 5 it is by Rasha Pro Light
I got it from China and I am wondering if anyone has had any success with a fixture file.
I have search for tint 5, rasha, and RGBAW but have not seen anything like this.

Anyone have any idea? I will attach the Manual.

Thanks!

(Side note review on the light)
This light is super bright and well worth the money. A couple will fill any reception hall with massive indirect color flood. Even off a dark wall the color is wicked. I have 12 in the charging case. I just set them on the floor and I have about 8 hours of use. Great investment. I'll even strap them under random tables and when everyone is on the dance floor lite up the table ones and people are amazed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

djkrazy

Re: Tint-5-RGBAW Battery power and wireless par light

Post by djkrazy »

Has anyone played with this fixture file?

I would like a slow rainbow fade but can't figure out the settings for it. Like the one in sound active mode without the beat change.
yoyobenson
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 2
Twitter: qwerqwerqwer

Post by yoyobenson »

I'm working with a DJ doing lighting and he has i believe the same lights you are using. I am wondering if have had problems with the wireless dmx not operating. We address the lights and then it defaults into master slave or color mode have you had any luck? Can you help me out.
djkrazy

Post by djkrazy »

I have had issues with the DMX not registering with my network. Its random, when it happens I usually turn the wireless signal off and on and it fixes the problem.

Another scenario is if the unit is just far enough out of reach of the sending unit it will default to the master slave or sound setting.

Let me know if any of that helps.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
Birchy
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Birchy »

I have 4 of these lights and I love them - very bright and so much easier to set up (and tear down) than my fully wired lights. One had a motherboard problem, but Rasha were very helpful in sending a replacement & now works great. I have found that using a DMX terminator on the wireless transmitter improves the reliability of receiving the DMX signal. I do see a bit of a difference in mixed colors compared to my ADJ Tri7 and a similar no-name light - I think the Blue is brighter compared to the Red & Green levels - I need to reduce the blue levels slightly to match the magenta color etc.

I have created a fixture file for the 9 channel mode & it seems to work OK. I am a total Freestyler newbie and it may not be perfect. Will upload when I can get onto my laptop & grab a copy.
Birchy

Post by Birchy »

Here is a photo of the lights at a recent gig we did. The Rasha lights are on the floor. The center lights on the tree are the ADJ Tri7's, and the outer 2 are Tornado F5's, which are an e-bay knock off of the Blizzard Fab 5.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Birchy

Post by Birchy »

Here are the fixture files - I had to rename the fixture file as the forum board won't let me upload a file with a .fxt extension.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

yes thats becouse its the wrongfile..

you need to EXPORT the fixture file so it becomes a .PFF file. (can be found under "FILE")
and a .PFF file is a sort of ZIP file wih everything in it to use it on other pc.

a FXT only contance the Channel info, and not all the other data.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Birchy

Post by Birchy »

Oops :oops: - as I said, total newbie, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Here is the .pff file:

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”