These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

need fixture lanta Quasar Emerald laser

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

need fixture lanta Quasar Emerald laser

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Hi,

I've had a look and can't seem to find the fixture, so was wondering if someone would create it for me as I'm not sure what I'm doing.

manual handbook.pdf

thanks

kristoffer
Has mastered Fixture Creator

Re: need fixture lanta Quasar Emerald laser

Post by kristoffer »

Ok, try this one.. Not the best one i supposed, but it should work though. Otherwise let me know.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nathanrs93

Post by Nathanrs93 »

thanks, i'll be sure to let you know. :D
Nathanrs93

Post by Nathanrs93 »

i've tested this and it's missing patterns on channel 2? no macros or anything to select them? also it only opens the beam when you press strobe (i have beta downloaded because of moving heads), why is this? also i thought you could control it manual as well as automatic, but i can't seem to do that as there's no macros or buttons to do it??

i have made a easy view fixture to test it, but it's not the best. so i don't know if its right. Can someone check both fixture files and see whats going wrong for me? thanks

//nathan

Emerald.pff
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Uriahdemon
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.5
I Use FreeStyler for: Band

Post by Uriahdemon »

Hi Nathanars93,

Did you ever get fixture files that worked for this laser please....??

Also sent you a PM.

Rgds

Mac
creature
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Post by creature »

I have also tried this fixture file - without sucess :(

Have spent all day trying to sort without success

I have 2 units
If I dmx them together as master and slave set them up to sound to light they work as they should.

If I reset them to dmx settings to work with software/desk they dont work in sink :(

Also theres no black out on this fixture - which for me will prove a real pain as would like to cut down the mains leads on my trusses.

anyone had any further luck ?

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”