These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Chauvet Vue 4.1

A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
Forum rules
A place for you to request fixture files to be created by other users - PLEASE BE WARNED THIS MAY NEVER HAPPEN AS WE ENCOURAGE YOU TO TRY YOURSELF AND WILL GIVE PROMPTS as and when we can. at the END OF THE DAY Creating fixtures isn't easy if we don't have that particular light and an appropriate manual! BE WARNED!

IF YOU HAVE HAD A REQUEST FULFILLED PLEASE MARK THE TOPIC AS SOLVED!

You can now pay for fixtures if you don't want to wait or create your own by going to here http://www.freestylersupport.com/wiki/f ... on_service
houdini823
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Chauvet Vue 4.1

Post by houdini823 »

Does Anyone have the Chauvet Vue 4.1 fixture file? Or if you can guide me on how to create one I will.

LJ_krede.dk
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.7
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Re: Chauvet Vue 4.1

Post by LJ_krede.dk »

houdini823 wrote:Does Anyone have the Chauvet Vue 4.1 fixture file? Or if you can guide me on how to create one I will.
Check the wiki page. There are some great tutorials how to make a fixture file.

Sent from my HTC Hero using Tapatalk
/LJ_krede.dk
Aalborg, Denmark
Moderator, Supporter and Bug report manager for the FreeStyler community
Found a bug? Submit a Bug Report
houdini823
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Chauvet Vue 4.1

Post by houdini823 »

How do you generate the .gifs? Is there an easier way than going through the light and taking a picture of the different combinations ? Also I assume you will have to treat this as a moving head with a gobo even though it doesn't have one.
Mavi
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.2.8
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Post by Mavi »

What gifs are you talking about? The one for gobos/colors? Justtry to use existing ones matching yours. You can also use a programm like paint to create new ones. You do not have to draw every line exactly like in the gobo. Just create an image which nearly matches the original.
Creating new colors is easy. Just paint the colors you need and save the images.
If you want to crate gifs with transparent background (for example the fixture picture) use a freeware tool like irfanview to save as gif and set the transparent color.
You can of course use other professional tools like photoshop... but with the basic tools I mentioned you will get the job done as well.

I think using gobos is a good way to select the different patterns. You can use macros as well, but I would use gobos I think. There is no "right" or "wrong" on how to create fixture files. As long as you get everything wokring the way you want, you have done it right ;)
I know, my english is not the best. If you have any problem to understand you are welcome to give me englisch lessons
dan4governor
FreeStyler Version: 3.3.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Post by dan4governor »

I know this is an old thread, but did anyone ever make a profile for this fixture? If you have please upload the fixture file, I just bought 4 of these lights and I could really use it.
Thanks,
Dan
dan4governor

Post by dan4governor »

Well I guess no one has made a fixture file for this yet. Here is my best stab at one. Just very basic, and it has a picture of the Vue 2, but it works...
feel free to add to it and make improvements.
dan
dan4governor

Post by dan4governor »

okay so it won't let me upload it because it's a .fxt file...I don't know how to change it, so I guess message me with your email and I'll send you this file.
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Post by Spirit »

open Fixture creator.
Go to File -> Press Export -> Save it and your done.
it should be a PFF File and its some kind like a .ZIP file. it contance everything needed like pictures.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
dan4governor

Post by dan4governor »

Thanks Spirit!
okay here is the file:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
edgephilip

Post by edgephilip »

thank you spirit for posting. this works great with my wireless DMX as well!!! :fs:

Return to “FreeStyler Fixture Files - Fixture Requests”