These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

New GUI for Live environments

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
TyBurgess21
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.2
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

New GUI for Live environments

Post by TyBurgess21 »

Hey guys, I'm new to Freestyler and absolutely love it! However the one thing I'm not really getting on with is the cue window.

In my previous nightclub we used a different piece of software which I wont mention, It was too fiddly and overly complicated. However the one thing I do miss is the classic style of "cue" page or "Operator" page. Just a suggestion but I personally feel users would enjoy this big full window cue page and find it more user friendly.

For those of you that have never seen this style before... You have all of your cues on the left, and all of your chases inside of that cue on the right hand side. So when you press a different cue, all of the chases on the right automatically change to the ones inside of that cue. Example... In my old club we had a 49key midi keyboard controlling the lights, the black keys changed the cue and the white keys changed the chase inside of that cue. You could also add faders for speed, brightness etc... and random buttons around the edge for blackout, lamp strike etc... Just an idea.

Mattotone
Android Dev (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: BETA
I Use FreeStyler for: Just for the Fun of it.

Re: New GUI for Live environments

Post by Mattotone »

Hi, GoMonkey may be able to produce what your looking for.
Freestyler Addons www.120db.uk
Free Dropbox. 2GB account http://db.tt/J4c5G8C
$100 free credit @DigitalOcean Private Server: https://m.do.co/c/5c4a7c7d6693
Freestyler Android App: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... rts.fs1024
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: New GUI for Live environments

Post by Partyman »

Freestyler has many modes of operation including Touchscreen, Midi, Keyboard,... The options of personal setup are endless. You just have to set it up the way YOU want it.

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”