These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

beeing able to save inverted pan/tilt in sequences

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
hubermat
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

beeing able to save inverted pan/tilt in sequences

Post by hubermat »

First of all, thanks a lot for this great freeware. It makes it possible creating nice semi-professional setups for little money compared to professional solutions and also semi-professional software which are very expensive.
Really great is the midi implementation and i had a lot of suggestions in this case but i solved nearly everything with a midi translator.

But one of my biggest suggestions is, beeing able to save inverse pan/tilt individual for every fixture in the sequences. This would make it much more easy and would take less time creating better shows.

Freestyler is a great piece of software and is getting better and better. A big milestone was the 2nd Dmx universe and with some little improvements it's getting outstanding!

Big up to the programmer! :fs:

Matthias

Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Re: beeing able to save inverted pan/tilt in sequences

Post by Partyman »

not sure if I understand your request but you can invert the p/t on any fixture by simply right clicking the icon on the freestyler desktop
hubermat
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6

Re: beeing able to save inverted pan/tilt in sequences

Post by hubermat »

Thanks for your reply. Yes i know that... But for better show performance it would be great beeing able to save this setting in the sequence. I'm controlling FS via an APC40 and fire the pre programmed scenes via launch buttons. So i have to remind which scene was programmed with normal pan/tilt and which scene was programmed with inverted pan/tilt... put my hand on the mouse and change the setting with the curser. That breaks the work/creativity flow. Now i'm trying to programm every scene with an inverted moving head (i have only 2)... but this i have set in the m-head software itself and if i want asymmetry in the moves its a lot of work and i have to be very precise because i have to program every step of every single m-head.

greets

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”