These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Midi Group Dimmer assignment

Discuss suggestions here for the FreeStyler program then request them via the Bug Tracker
Forum rules
FreeStyler is made by Rapheal Wellekens there is no other person developing the software so please be aware that adding new features
and changing current ones may require a lot of work. This is a place to discuss ideas, please make requests via the feature request option on the BUG TRACKER
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting
Twitter: twitter.com/

Midi Group Dimmer assignment

Post by Partyman »

May we please get a midi command for Group dimmer control? Such as : group 1 dimmer, group 2 dimmer, ... We can then have controllers like BCF2000 to operate 8 group dimmers by default without having to press any buttons making it super easy to have fingertip control of all fixture dimmers at once. If this can be done another way please inform me.

Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9

Re: Midi Group Dimmer assignment

Post by Spirit »

you can use the submasters to do this.

/spirit
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Partyman
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 4.01
Twitter: twitter.com/

Post by Partyman »

I understand, but then the dimmer only works with the submasters. I want master dimmer for each fixture type
Spirit
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.9

Post by Spirit »

yes but what is your issue then.
you can create a "Master dimmer fixture type" seqeunce put it inside a submaster and controll the intensity with the slider next to it.
AMD FX-6100 (3.6ghz)x6, Nvidia 770GTX 4GB, 8GB Ram,ROG MB, enttec Pro, Open enttec, Velleman, T2250MTS-B1 22"touchscreen, Ilyama 23" screen, scans, dimm, rgbled, laser, soundsystem Just a drive-in show. Live and Dance
Karo88
LJ
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.50

Post by Karo88 »

Return to “Ideas and Remarks”