These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Give us some feed back [Split]

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
cralmu
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3637
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Give us some feed back [Split]

Post by cralmu »

hey there.

as of now, sequence play back midi mapping for reverse and random etc would be crucial.

the lastest version of 3.6.37 quicksave no longer works

i have been wondering if there is an ability to select certain submasters and then enact them all at the same time... including a fade time in that function would be crucial... example
i have 20 submasters.... 3, 5, 6, 7, 19 2o are running.... i know a change in a song is coming up so id like to be able to pre select a sequence in submasters 2, 3, 5, 6, 7, 14, 16, 17 and enable them all with one button. and if there was a function to fade from playing sequences to selected sequences, like that of the fade on and off command, that would make this software as good as any out there. :ugeek:

btw, i use this more that any other software... its almost the best one, be the club!!!

FreeStyler--Behringer BCF2000-Novation Launchpad-MUSTARDVISION MediaServer-HOG4PC-Ableton-Arkaos GrandVJ XT-ResolumeArena5- :twisted:
cralmu
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3637
I Use FreeStyler for: Where do I start?

Re: Give us some feed back

Post by cralmu »

I know i can create a cue to involve these changes, but with limited cue availability, it makes on the fly cue building available and allows for extremely fast creations.
FreeStyler--Behringer BCF2000-Novation Launchpad-MUSTARDVISION MediaServer-HOG4PC-Ableton-Arkaos GrandVJ XT-ResolumeArena5- :twisted:
Jan_K
Pro Supporter! (Moderator)
FreeStyler Version: Beta
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Give us some feed back

Post by Jan_K »

Hej Cralmu

Please report errors in the bug tracker.

And I think there is a feature request on the submaster functionality you want.

You can have a look and eventually comment on it to get focus on it.

http://www.freestylersupport.com/bugs/view.php?id=1233

Return to “FreeStyler Software”