These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Microsoft Office when running Freestyler

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
Ariajazz
Just started using FS
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Microsoft Office when running Freestyler

Post by Ariajazz »

Every time I run Freestyler the software attempts to run a sort of MS office installer. If I cancel it appears again several times until it disappears and Freestyler GUI opens. This happens not only when running the program but when trying to use some of its features. I'm completely new to this program so I don't know anything about it, but it seems to me as a weird behavior.

Rod_Horning
FreeStyler Version: 4.1.6

Re: Microsoft Office when running Freestyler

Post by Rod_Horning »

Could you post some screen shots? Freestyler does use Microsoft's DotNet and will see a request to install it.
Ariajazz
Just started using FS

Post by Ariajazz »

I don't know exactly how to upload an image. Microsoft .NET Framework is alrady installed, latest version compatible with Windows 10. I is asking for MS Office 2013 installation
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Ariajazz
Just started using FS

Post by Ariajazz »

The problem is not how to take a screenshot, I know how to do it, The problem is how to upload the picture, I can not find a way or a link for uploading the file. What I'm thinking of is that I deleted the remaining files for the OFFICE installation folder. Now FREESTYLER is searching for those files in that folder that is empty. I'm gonna try to reinstall both OFFICE and FREESTYLER and see what happens.

Thanks a lot
Rod_Horning

Post by Rod_Horning »

Sorry, I misunderstood. Near the bottom of the post page you should see a box that says Full Editor & Preview - its next to the Submit box. Click on it. This should provide two tabs: Options Attachments. Click on Attachments. Now you should see a box that says Add files.
Ariajazz
Just started using FS

Post by Ariajazz »

Problem solved. It was a lack backup files for Office installation. I reinstalled all programs and and everything is working OK.

Thanks

Return to “FreeStyler Software”