These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Colour Issues in Cue Playback

Questions and discussions regarding FreeStyler Software.
Forum rules
Please do NOT post bugs here! If you spot a potential Bug please report it HERE first then you can chat about it with other users in the appropriate section.
DMAC
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.3
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show

Colour Issues in Cue Playback

Post by DMAC »

I's sorry if this is a repeat question or has been previously answered, I did spend a considerable amount of time searching but was unable to resolve,

I've been asked to do a White Collar boxing event, and have 3 LED par cans and 2 Stairville MH250 Moving heads, my intention was to fire off a blue sequence for the blue corner win and a red sequence for a red corner win using a key board short cut.

I have created all the sequences with no problems, and set them in Cue. The problem im having is that the Colours don't change from cue to cue.

i.e when i tap key 1 for the blue corner the pattern on the moving heads is fine, but the the lights stays red, and when i tap key 2 for the red corner the pattern works again but the colours stay red, i would like them to fully change to suit the winners, and also to do a third cue when the boxers are coming into the ring

Sorry if this sounds confusing.. but any help would be really appreciated

spud1511
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Colour Issues in Cue Playback

Post by spud1511 »

Make sure the colour channels you wish to change are showing as 'snap' (and not 'off') for each affected sequence.

Return to “FreeStyler Software”