These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Magic 3D Easy View color not changing

Magic 3D Easy View Stages built by the FS Community these may help you test your lights in other enviroments or just for practice.
alexandre.beli
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Magic 3D Easy View color not changing

Post by alexandre.beli »

Hi experts.

I'm facing problems when changing color in Freestyler fixture and it doesn't reflect changes in Magic 3D Easy View.

I have tried to use Blizzard Flurry Q in Freestyler and Magic 3d Easy View and I only can move Pan and Tilt, but none of the color features are available.
It's impossible to change colors and i'm becaming crazy trying alternatives on this.

I checked the DMX addresses and tried to create other scenario with only Par Led and nothing happens.

I use Freestyler 3.5.7 and Magic 3D downloaded from the site and working with FS. Any DMX address and value is being reflected in Magic 3D Easy View.

Thanks for your support !

Alexandre.

buttza
FS is my life
FreeStyler Version: 3.6.4
I Use FreeStyler for: Stage Show
Twitter: twitter.com/@buttza

Re: Magic 3D Easy View color not changing

Post by buttza »

The fixture profile from M3DEV my not have been setup correctly with the colour changing values. I have used this program a lot an have found that you may need to copy the existing fixture file and edit it in the fixture creator and check the colour wheel values.
It can be a tricky process. :)

Alternatively you can go to http://www.nicolaudie.com/en/ssl.htm and see if they have the fixture file there and import it into M3DEV. Check the channel modes too. Make sure they line up with FS Fixture file. :)
Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: Magic 3D Easy View color not changing

Post by Nathanrs93 »

What he said ^^^^

Couldn't have explained it better myself :lol:

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View Stages”