These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

video card not compatible with directx9

Questions and discussions regarding the 3D Visualiser Software incorporated with FreeStyler. The software is provided by Sunlight.
Forum rules
Sunlight is the creater of Magic 3D Easy View we can try (the forum users) and help with any problems you have with the version provided with FreeStyler but remember this is a 3rd party program and not made by the FreeStyler Developer.
sowndman
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 2.96f

video card not compatible with directx9

Post by sowndman »

well, I upgraded to the latest freestyler along with easy view.Just after I click the ok afyer selecting the universes I get the direct x error. I'm running win7 on a netbok with 2 gigsof ram. i currently don't need the extra universe so I would like to go back to thepreius version. I can loud the single universe version but it still wants to load the newer easy view. how do I get it to load the older version of easy view? I tried just renaming the easy view but then I get dll error. I can load the old version manually. the new version loaded manually gives me te same direct x9. error.

Nathanrs93
FreeStyler Version: None
I Use FreeStyler for: To help others here on the Forum!

Re: video card not compatible with directx9

Post by Nathanrs93 »

Have you tried using google to see if it's a common problem?
krissherbert
Starting to get to grips with FreeStyler
FreeStyler Version: 3
I Use FreeStyler for: Nightclub Lighting

Re: video card not compatible with directx9

Post by krissherbert »

I had this problem on just about every PC I tried it on

Return to “Magic 3D Easy View”