These adverts are supporting the forum's costs and the products/services are not endorsed by the forum owners.
First have you tried?
Learn more about using FreeStyler at the FreeStyler WIKI HERE
Learn more about DMX in General at The DMX Wiki HERE

if all else fails and you need a fixture consider the fixture building service HERE

Equalizer response option?

Discuss the latest developments or get support for them HERE.
opinioneighted
Knows how to turn Lights ON
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Equalizer response option?

Post by opinioneighted »

Just curious, but is there a plugin or anything to make Freestyler (using S2L of course) respond to the variations of the beat? for example either turn more lights on, or have specific channels set to say 55 for a quieter sound, and boost to 255 when the sound level maxes out on the gain in S2L? I've been looking for 2 days through all of the posts I could find to see if there was anything that has been said or done around this idea, and haven't found anything. If there's a possibility of it great, if it's already been done, please direct me accordingly and accept my apology for wasting time and thread space. I love the effects that I've been able to create with Freestyler, and it's actually inspired me to create my own lights as well, dmx controlled to compliment the way Freestyler has complimented my DJ performances. Hope somebody has some info

Thanks for reading :)
:fs: :fs: :fs: :fs: :fs:

bibib86
Knows how to turn Lights ON
FreeStyler Version: 3.5.7
I Use FreeStyler for: DJ

Re: Equalizer response option?

Post by bibib86 »

UP !!
I too would like this kind of functionality!
The ability to choose independently which channel should respond to S2L.
The ability to choose whether a channel should respond to the low, the medium, the treble or beat.
The possibility of choosing the frequency range, low, medium and treble.

If quelqun could work on this, I would be very grateful to him.

Return to “FreeStyler 3rd Party Addons and utilities”